Sabtu, 19 Juni 2010

My First Poem For Niken


ahhh
so long i haven't post any posts here
so this is my first post on 2010


well , if you don't know who Niken is,
Niken is my girlfriend ..
I used to make poems for her..
let me show you my first poems

i see you from my seat.
there are many sparkles over your head.
winds blow your hair and spread the sparkles.
sparkles that can make me love you

hours by hours passed away
the magic of sparkles work well
staring at your eyes , sitting next to you
makes me so feel and sure

i know her names
i know how she walks
i know how she speaks
i know how she sings

Love , love , love .
Can make us happy .
Can make us curious .
But can make sad .

I know this is impossible
I know it will be hard
I know situation is so horrible
But you have made me crazy

But I try and realize
Love needs sacrifice
Love needs bravery
Like just I said..

Impossible thing.
It is called you
You make me love you
I know i can .

I can make that impossible
Make that impossible
Become mine
Become mine
Become my lover..




that made by me on 10th January ..
on the next day , I declared my will to become her boyfriend
and she accepted me hehe..

wait for my next poems

1 komentar: